COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Update to bookings

It is with great sadness that we have made the hard decision ourselves to close the complex from Sunday 22nd March.

The unprecedented and unforeseen circumstances we are all facing is having an impact across the hospitality sector within Northern Ireland, however, the safety and well-being of all our staff and guests are of the utmost priority.

We feel this is the right decision at this time.

If you have an existing reservation with Waterfall Caves, a member of staff will be in contact with you from Monday morning.

We will contact all guests individually to discuss bookings. We kindly request your patience in this matter and wait for us to call you.

We will keep you all updated if the advice changes over coming days/weeks and we need to make further changes.

We really appreciate the support and understanding during this time and we strongly advise everyone to follow the best practices being offered by the professionals.

Stay safe everyone and we hope to see you soon

The Waterfall Caves Team

Back to all posts